EnceinteOuPas Cookie Notice
More about cookies on EnceinteOuPas's websites
EnceinteOuPas uses various technologies to help improve the efficiency of our websites, including your experience when browsing our sites. These technologies include cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file - usually consisting of letters and numbers - placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or similar device, when you use that device to visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
What are cookies used for?
Different types of cookies are used to do different things.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website (for example, to enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart).
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works (for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily).
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the content displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How long do cookies stay on my device?
Some cookies operate from the time you visit an EnceinteOuPas website to the end of that particular web-browsing session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your internet browser. These cookies are called “session” cookies.
Some cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions – they do not expire when you close your browser. These cookies are called “persistent” cookies. The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies from cookie to cookie.
Who puts the cookies on my device?
Cookies may be placed on your device by EnceinteOuPas as the website operator. These cookies are called “first party” cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by a party other than EnceinteOuPas. These cookies are called “third party” cookies. For example, an EnceinteOuPas partner may place a third party cookie to enable online chat services.
How do I control which cookies are placed on my device?
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies. One way you can do this is through your internet browser’s settings. Most internet browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. (Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our website.) The following websites provide information on how to adjust the cookies settings on some popular browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
You can also use a browser plug-in such as Ghostery from Evidon Inc. or the Tracking Protection List from TRUSTe. (A browser plug-in is a piece of software which adds extra capabilities to your browser - for example, to play video or scan for viruses.)
Adobe Flash Player is software for viewing multimedia on a computer. Websites which use Adobe Flash may store flash cookies on user’s devices to remember settings, preferences, and usage similar to other types of cookies. EnceinteOuPas may use Flash to provide special content such as video clips or animation. You can access Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies across EnceinteOuPas websites visit:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Privacy at EnceinteOuPas
EnceinteOuPas is committed to privacy. For more information about EnceinteOuPas’s approach to privacy see our Disclaimer.
Last updated: september 2015